Welcome to GeoFact of the Day, where you can find fantastic facts about places, countries, cultures, languages, and other wonders of our world. I hope you enjoy!

New Map(s): NauruBangladeshOman

New Update(s): BeninBurundiCameroonCentral African Republic

Facebook page: facebook.com/geographyfact

Search for Posts, Maps, and Topics

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Beginning of March!


Hey, there! I hope you are as excited about the month of March as I am. If you're in the Northern Hemisphere, the amazing moments of nature's vibrant rebirth are, of course, about to come late in the month and beyond. Southern Hemisphere folks will soon transition to a cool, colorful reprieve in the autumn season. Easter and Jesus' resurrection will be celebrated on Sunday, March 27th this year, serving as a fitting correlation to nature's resurrection of blooming life. As you can tell, I love the spring and fall seasons!

Also, I wanted to thank you for your support and readership of my passionate "geoblogging"! I hope this ad-free source of geography info can be discovered by more intelligent individuals like you, even if only to assert that there is more to the Internet than cute animals photos and videos (definitely feel free to cherish nature's delightfully adorable beings, I know I do!), rumor-at-best gossip, negative news, and biased news reports. If you are also a Facebook liker-follower, below is a message* (in short, thanks again!).


* This embedded Facebook box thingy might not show up in certain browsers (or at least older versions).

No comments:

Blog Content

● Content and graphics are created by me (pseudonym: Wonderful World), except when I credit other sources.

● I do not copy and paste from other websites. Therefore, all posts are original but may sometimes include information, links, and/or images from credited external sources. To use a GeoFact of the Day Blog image for your website or project, write a comment below a post — then I may approve your request.

● Feel free to offer comments, suggestions, and compliments on any post or page! You can be anonymous. Spam comments with non-relevant links will be deleted.

● Thanks for your loyal readership on the educational and reliable GeoFact of the Day Blog, in existence since 2008!

Thanks for Visiting from Anywhere in the World!

Countries and territories visiting GeoFact of the Day; thanks for stopping by today!

Over 470,000 views as of October 2023 — thank you!