Welcome to GeoFact of the Day, where you can find fantastic facts about places, countries, cultures, languages, and other wonders of our world. I hope you enjoy!

New Map(s): NauruBangladeshOman

New Update(s): BeninBurundiCameroonCentral African Republic

Facebook page: facebook.com/geographyfact

Search for Posts, Maps, and Topics

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Message From The GeoWhiz


This morning, I was really freaking out when I was trying to access my GeoFact of the Day Blog and a message acted like it didn't exist anymore. Luckily, it magically returned when I logged in! Therefore, I wanted to let you know that, if you are accessing one of my blogs and it doesn't appear and a "blog doesn't exist" message appears instead, I didn't delete my blog...nor would I ever do that! If a glitch happened again to prevent you from accessing the GeoFact of the Day Blog, I recommend to firstly refresh the page just in case it was a fluke. Nevertheless, my blogs probably just disappeared for a little bit...and came back! I hope you have a good day :)

2 comments:

musicman said...

YES! Thank-you. These blogs are a part of my computer usage routine, and you know how I hate routines being changed (if these would have been deleted) So, thanks for keeping my routine the same and my education up! ~musicman

Wonderful World (GeoWhiz) said...

Thank you, loyal visitor Matt! I'm so relieved you were able to see my blog again after the scary glitch :)

Blog Content

● Content and graphics are created by me (pseudonym: Wonderful World), except when I credit other sources.

● I do not copy and paste from other websites. Therefore, all posts are original but may sometimes include information, links, and/or images from credited external sources. To use a GeoFact of the Day Blog image for your website or project, write a comment below a post — then I may approve your request.

● Feel free to offer comments, suggestions, and compliments on any post or page! You can be anonymous. Spam comments with non-relevant links will be deleted.

● Thanks for your loyal readership on the educational and reliable GeoFact of the Day Blog, in existence since 2008!

Thanks for Visiting from Anywhere in the World!

Countries and territories visiting GeoFact of the Day; thanks for stopping by today!

Over 470,000 views as of October 2023 — thank you!